Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top 10 Things on My Bookish Wish List

Deviating from, by inspired by the feature by The Broke and the Bookish




This book mug for my tea

Library kit- You *will* return my books when I lend them!

Cursive typewriter- two of the best things
To write my reviews (and fan-mail)

Book pillow- camoflaged against my bookcase

This super awesome edition of Fahrenheit 451

This dual book rest & lamp!


This book holder thingy
So I can read on the train even when I don't get a seat!

Some book pride apparel

This litograph poster of the first chapter of Walden

These bookends!

-Kate

1 comment:

  1. So that cursive typewriter is the coolest thing ever. Also that book holder!!! I need that! Well...really I need something that will turn the page for me as I've perfected the one hand holding book technique...but have not yet discovered a good way to turn the page.

    And on a side note, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you're interested all the info is on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...